Growing in Apologetics
One of the great challenges facing church leaders is equipping God’s people to answer the challenging questions they get asked.
Introduction to Apologetics
Answering Tough Questions
a course on the reasons for faith and the big questions
Four sessions, each 90 minutes long:
- What about science and faith?
- How can you believe in miracles?
- And why do you believe in God anyway?
- How could a good God allow so much suffering?
- Faith may be nice for you but I’m happy without it.
- Why do you believe in the resurrection anyway?
- Isn’t the Bible full of mistakes?
- Isn’t the church evil?
- Why those four gospels anyway?
- Doesn’t the Bible teach that God hates homosexuals?
- Why do you believe in that Bible anyway?
- Our society has many sincerely-held faiths; how can you think your Jesus is the only way to God?
- Doesn’t that attitude cause fights?
- Anyway what about those who have never heard your gospel?
- Why do you believe Jesus was God anyway?
In this collection you will find:
a) Leaders’ Notes
b) Handouts for use during sessions
c) Takeaway Notes
Please credit the author and Living Leadership if you reproduce or circulate these materials.
May God bless you as you use, adapt and improve these materials for your own situation.
You can also search our resources here: