Living Leadership Ethos
Find out about the ethos of Living Leadership here.
Living Leadership is a wide collaboration of friends from evangelical churches across the UK. Partners come from large churches and small churches and many different church backgrounds.
We summarise our ethos like this:
We are committed to:
- Growing leaders who are captivated by the glory of God and the wonder of the biblical gospel of Jesus Christ
- Growing wise and kind leaders who lead out of a deep relationship with God and love of his word as the heart of their spirituality
- Growing leaders who passionately believe that taking the gospel of God’s salvation into every corner of the globe is the primary mission of the church
- Growing servant-leaders who lead out of a clear and life-long enjoyment of God’s grace and are dedicated to serving others in love
- Growing leaders who are humble, faithful, prayerful, loving, repentant and forgiving; who know that their secret character before God is more important than their skills
- Doing all the above with a wide network of friends from different backgrounds within our statement of belief
- If these things excite you, then why not get in touch? Have a look at our Statement of Faith for further information about what we believe